Useful in Numerous Topical Bioactive Applications
- Anti-aging… up-regulates positive metabolic genes without stimulating inflammatory related genes in Mattek FT human skin equivalents, human fibroblast and papilla cell cultures
- Pigmentation control… Certain TPI oligo-lipopeptides possess the ability inhibit hyperactive melanocytes in in vitro human melanocyte cultures
- Wound healing…. Certain TPI oligo-lipopeptides possess the ability to enhance wound healing from chemical, thermal or surgical procedures
- Anti microbial… Certain TPI oligo-lipopeptides possess anti-microbial and anti-viral activity at concentrations which are not toxic to mammalian cells
- Hair and lash growth…. . Certain TPI oligo-lipopeptides possess the ability to stimulate mammalian cells dermal papilla and keratinocytes associated with hair production
Synergistic With Other Bioactives - Enhances Response
- Retinoids...Works in synergy with known grow factor pre-cursors such as retinol or with retinoic acid itself. Certain TPI oligo-lipopeptides mimic retinoids in their gene expression stimulation
- Vitamin C...Improves up-regulation of collagen genes such as COL1. Additional l-ascorbate allows maximization of actual collagen 1 production.
- Anti-oxidants...Direct Stimulation of Anti-Oxidant Related Genes
- Grow Factors...Provides direct increased grow factor paracrine production of grow factors such as fibroblastic Growth Factor-beta (FGFb).
© Therapeutic Peptides, Inc. 2015